lördag 31 maj 2008

Dr. House Quotes



-----------------------------

Dr. House: “That's absurd. I love it.”
-----------------------------
Dr. House: "Patients always want proof. We're not making cars here, we don't give guarantees."
-----------------------------
Dr. House: "No, treating illnesses is why we became doctors. Treating patients is what makes most doctors miserable."
-----------------------------
Dr. House: What would you prefer - a doctor who holds your hand while you die or one who ignores you while you get better? I suppose it would particularly suck to have a doctor who ignores you while you die.
-----------------------------
"Dr. Cameron: You hired a black guy because he had a juvenile record.
Dr. House
: No, it wasn't a racial thing, I didn't see a black guy. I just saw a doctor... with a juvenile record. I hired Chase 'cause his dad made a phone call. I hired you because you are extremely pretty.
Dr. Cameron: You hired me to get into my pants?!
Dr. House: I can't believe that that would shock you. It's also not what I said. No, I hired you because you look good; it's like having a nice piece of art in the lobby."
-----------------------------

Inga kommentarer: